- Jennifer and Sam have set their sights on achieving great things this year and beyond. Read on to see how they intend to get there:
- “It Takes a Village”
- or so the saying goes, and it could not be more true than in the sport of eventing. Jennifer and Sam are deeply grateful to family, dear friends who are always there, great owners, sponsors, the best trainers, vets, and farriers to boot. And no one gets anywhere without the loyal support of a hardworking staff at home and on the road.
- Every ride on every horse is about making both horse and rider better.
- Each ride, whether at home, working with a coach, or in competition, is about improving. In between rides there is also a rigorous physical and mental training program. In order to be at her best in competition, Jennifer and Sam are constantly working to improve their mental and physical sharpness.
- Competing at the international level requires a significant amount of money. Jennifer and Sam work diligently at training and teaching at home, but the income generated from these endeavors is simply not enough to cover all the costs. Your contribution, no matter how small, makes a difference.
How can you help?
Tax- Deductible Donations through
American Horse Trials Foundation
- Donations are 100% tax deductible according to IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). The American Horse Trials Foundation was established in1987 to assist 3-Day Event Riders and Organizers in raising tax deductible financial support for national and international competition. In 1996 the ByLaws were revised so that the Foundation could assist riders competing in the related disciplines of dressage and show jumping. Jennifer has recently established grant eligibility with the AHTF. By making a tax deductible contribution to the AHTF, you will be helping Jennifer and her horses realize their potential.
- You may make checks payable to American Horse Trials Foundation, Inc., and send them to Jennifer Clover at:
- 11903 Cedarville Rd.,
Brandywine, MD 20613
- Jennifer will forward to the AHTF.
- For more information you may also contact the Foundation directly:
- American Horse Trails Foundation, Inc.
221 Grove Cove Rd.
Centreville, MD 21617
443-262-9555 phone, 443-262-9666 fax
By Making a Private Contribution
- Private monetary contributions are essential and tremendously appreciated. This money goes directly to paying for entry fees, coaching, and travel expenses. Contributions of any amount are welcome. Please make checks payable to Allan & Clover Sport Horses.
- Getting a horse and rider everything they need to compete is a large undertaking! If you have a product or item you wish to donate, or another idea, please contact Jennifer or Sam directly and we’ll be happy to talk to you about it.